Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Bone Box by Gregg Olsen




Book: The Bone Box

Author:  Gregg Olsen

Release date (if applicable): Released

Synopsis: Dr. Birdie Waterman investigates the possible wrong conviction of her cousin. A cousin she helped to put away.

My rating: 4 stars

My opinion: This book was tame compared to a chunk of the works of Olsen's that I normally enjoy. I must admit that it had his standard high quality writing, but the reason I am a fan of Olsen's is his ability to really write in a twistedness comparable to some of the top Nordic Noir authors. I only see a very small handful of American authors who have the talent and "insight" to pull this type of writing off.

Although if this was an ongoing series by Olsen, I would read it..I just don't want him to toss away that line of writing that I have grown to seek out!

Would I recommend? : Yes

Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment