Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Magnolia Cristiana St. Claire by Maria Mitchell


Book: Magnolia Cristiana St. Claire

Author: Maria Mitchell

Release date (if applicable):  Released

Synopsis: Follows the lives of Magnolia and her love interest Roberto through various occurrences and happenings of their lives apart.

My rating: 4 stars

My opinion: Maria Mitchell really writes unusual stuff. I liked this book in particular because of its influences of Spain, Mexico and the Cajun Bayou. Although, there were some aspects that did add to the story line, I would have loved to see more about the formation of the relationship between Roberto and Magnolia during their early years because it was a love that lasted through "the ages" (ok..about 10 years, but 10 years apart!!).

Would I recommend? : Yes, for readers who like unusual books. I think that readers who like the standard, large publishing house cookie cutter authors will have a difficult time with this book.

Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment