Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Woman Who Wasn't There: The True Story of an Incredible Deception by Robin Gaby Fisher




Book: The Woman Who Wasn't There: The True Story of an Incredible Deception

Author: Robin Gaby Fisher

Release date (if applicable): Released

Synopsis:  The true story of Tania Head, a woman who fabricated being a victim and losing her fiance on September 11th.  It then goes into her victimization of members of a September 11th Survivors Group and continued, long-term manipulation of those, including true 9/11 victims, around her.

My rating: 5 STARS!!

My opinion: I loved this book and read it in a couple of hours. I literally couldn't put it down and kept my mouth open the whole time. It flowed that well. I wanted to read this book prior to watching a documentary on it which has been airing on Investigative Discovery Channel. It was a great companion to the documentary and the author laid out "thought processes" of Tania Head really well that the documentary was unable to capture. 

Would I recommend? : Absolutely

Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment