Friday, June 22, 2012

Calling Invisible Women by Jeanne Ray



Book: Calling Invisible Women

Author: Jeanne Ray

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: Clover, a woman of a certain age, wakes up one morning invisible. Yep, I said it invisible. The only thing is that psychologically, Clover has been invisible for years from her family. How can Clover solve both issues of her invisibility and find herself in the end?

My rating: 4 Stars

My opinion: Although this book was out of my normal genre, I found myself really liking this short read. I liked it enough that I will probably read some of the author's other books. Who can't relate to this book when you have been married forever and are mommy and wife.  I just loved the antics and interactions of these women and with Clover and her family, who don't realize she is "missing"! The writing is just plain fun, as well. On what could be a real downer topic, Ms. Ray keeps it extremely light. I found myself chuckling out loud at certain lines, mainly because I could see myself saying it!

I think this book would be really appropriate for those women of a certain age and us who are quickly approaching it!

This is a perfect Summer read!

Source: Publicist provided

Would I recommend? : Yep, in fact I have.

Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment