Friday, June 15, 2012

The Unholy by Heather Graham


Book: The Unholy (Krewe of Hunters #6)

Author: Heather Graham

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: The Krewe of Hunters are at it again. This time they are called in to investigate the death of a Hollywood starlet. Could there really be something paranormal to her death or something much more malevolent?

My rating:  3 Stars

My opinion: I had originally given this book 4 stars as the story line was incredibly enticing. As I reflected on the book though, I had to honestly tell myself that it wasn't my favorite in the series. Although the premise of the story line is creepy. I thought it was much more "light" than where Ms. Graham could have and has gone in the past. The best of the series...The Evil Inside! Now that is just one really creepy book this. The Unholy tried but didn't quite reach it!

Source: Netgalley

Would I recommend? : Sure

Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Part of series


No comments:

Post a Comment