Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Uninvited (Krewe of Hunters#8) by Heather Graham


Book: The Uninvited (Krewe of Hunters #8)

Author: Heather Graham

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: Allison Leigh, docent of a historical mansion, once owned by the Tarleton family, during a final tour of the mansion, stumbles upon the body of a colleague killed in a really not nice way. At the same time, she starts to see his ghost and ghosts of others of the mansion. As a result of the death, the Krewe of Hunters led by Taylor Montague are brought in to investigate the death and, subsequently, Allison's "visions" of those from the beyond. As the deaths start to pile up, the question must be asked...are they being done by a vengeful spirit from the beyond or someone much more living?

My rating: 3.5 Stars

My opinion: This book was good, but not fantastic. Like the greater chunk of Heather Graham books, I found this book perfect for situations in which I need lighter reading. There were moments that, unintentionally, I found "silly" with, as normal the characters too light. Having read the entire series, I found this to be among my favorites of the series for the storyline.

Source: Netgalley for Harlequin/Mira

Would I recommend? : Yes

Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Part of Series

 

No comments:

Post a Comment