Saturday, November 17, 2012

Every House is Haunted by Ian Rogers


Book: Every House is Haunted

Author: Ian Rogers

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: A collection of 20 short stories that explores the depths between our world and that of the supernatural.

My rating: 3 Stars

My opinion: Although, Rogers clearly demonstrates that he is a master of the short story in his development and layout, the stories left me kind of cold. I expected the stories to be much more creepier than what they truly were. They were much more psychologically creepy in nature. I was expecting stories which were much more focused on haunted houses and I didn't feel that they were.

Source:  Netgalley for Publisher      

Would I recommend? : For those who like psychological thrillers

Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment