Friday, March 22, 2013

The Money Kill (Karin Schaeffer #4) by Katia Lief





Book: The Money Kill (Karin Schaeffer #4)
 
Author: Katia Lief
 
Release date (if applicable): March 26, 2013

Synopsis: When Mac and Karin get a case in a beautiful exotic area, they decide to partner it with a family vacation. Simple, right? Prove infidelity and then do some beach time with the family. WRONG! This case is much more involved than what their client promised.
 
My rating: 3.5 Stars (Will be 3 Stars on Goodreads/Amazon)
 
My opinion: Not my favorite in the series, but still a good read. I found myself not as attached to the storyline. It wasn't that the writing was bad but I simply felt that it was much more "pushed" and dramatic than some of her other releases. I was much more reminded of the first book in the series versus the last release. 

It took me longer to get through this book that was 200 pages compared to longer books earlier in the series.
 
Source: Edelweiss for Harper Books

Would I recommend? : Yes, although this series isn't as heavy or strong as some of my other series, it is still a good series. 
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Part of Series

No comments:

Post a Comment