Monday, April 22, 2013

Run or Die by Kilian Jornet





Book: Run or Die
 
Author: Kilian Jornet
 
Narrator (if applicable):n/a

Release date (if applicable): July 1, 2013

Synopsis: Written almost in a diary format, the book is a layout of this extreme runner's philosophies and key incidents in his life. 
 
My rating: 2 Stars
 
My opinion:  Meh, definitely not what I was expecting from this book. I was looking for tips from this master and what I got was something that I felt was much more of a memoir. I did have a couple of takeaways, but nowhere near what I thought I was going to get. Must admit his life story is pretty interesting though. Just not enough to keep my interest.
 
Source: Edelweiss for Velo Press
       
Would I recommend? : There are sports enthusiasts who will love this book and under different circumstances I probably would have too. At this time and with my expectations at the time I requested it, it just didn't rock my socks.
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment