Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Special Operations in American Revolution by Robert L. Tonsetic





Book: Special Operations in the American Revolution
 
Author: Robert L. Tonsetic
 
Narrator (if applicable): n/a

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: Tonsetic, a retired Army Colonel, analyzes special operations in several skirmishes during the Revolutionary War and how they helped to our victory. He then discusses how these methods have built upon to what is used in today's military.
 
My rating: 4 Stars
 
My opinion: Loved this concisely written interesting book. Now, I will admit that a chunk of readers will know the stories in this book, but most will not know specific incidents/points of the stories. Although I read a number of books on this time in history, I did learn a lot from this book.
 
Source:  Netgalley for Casemate Publishing
      
Would I recommend? : I love books like this so I would wholeheartedly recommend it for history or military buffs like myself. 
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand alone

No comments:

Post a Comment