Friday, June 21, 2013

The Tale of Raw Head and Bloody Bones: A Novel by Jack Wolf





Book: The Tale of Raw Head and Bloody Bones: A Novel
 
Author: Jack Wolf
 
Narrator (if applicable):N/A

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: The year is 1751,  the brilliant and wealthy Tristan Hart is practicing surgery. The thing is that being a surgeon is a PERFECT career path for this young psychopath. The thing is that this "behavior" can quickly kill a career, so Tristan starts an inward journey to find out who and why he is who he is.
 
My rating: 1 Star
 
My opinion: Gotta say that the writing in this book DROVE ME CRAZY. It really ruined the read for me. I am not sure if he was trying to write in the style of the setting of the book. I have read authors who published in the early 1800's and have not had difficulties reading the writing. This one made it so I could not keep my interest in the book and had to finish it due to reviewing it.
 
Source:  Netgalley for Penguin 
      
Would I recommend? : Sorry I can't.
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment