Saturday, July 13, 2013

Michael Chiarello's Live Fire: 140 Recipes for Cooking Outdoors from California's Wine Country by Micael Chiarello






Book: Michael Chiarello's Live Fire: 140 Recipes for Cooking Outdoors from California's Wine Country
 
Author: Michael Chiarello
 
Narrator (if applicable):n/a

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: A collection of recipes specifically for all types of grilling. 
 
My rating: 2 Stars
 
My opinion: Not a book for novice chefs. I have to say that I am an experienced cook and, although the recipes looked delicious, these were more difficult to prepare. The recipes also screamed for higher end/more expensive ingredients. Even discussing the grills the focus was on more advanced units as most didn't call for the use of a "kettle" grill or "family size" gas grills. I must admit that the pictures in the book were beautiful and scrumptious looking, but totally unrealistic for everyday cooks.
  
Source:  Library
      
Would I recommend? : No 
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment