Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Tap on the Window by Linwood Barclay





Book: A Tap on the Window
 
Author: Linwood Barclay
 
Narrator (if applicable):n/a

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: Mourning the death of his son who died in an accident, PI Cal Weaver picks up one of his classmates, Cal is thinking he might be able to get information from her regarding his son's drug dealer. When she disappears and smoke and mirror games are played, he is pulled into something more sinister than what he even thought. It is up to him to solve what dark secrets his small town is holding. 
 
My rating: 3 Stars
 
My opinion: I would have to say that this was my least favorite of Linwood Barclay's stand alone novels. Most get no less than 4 stars from me. Due to this, it took me forever to get through the book.
 

Another issue that I found was that I really couldn't "attach" to the characters. This is rare for me as normally I can't put his books down. I must admit that I was very disappointed as fans have to wait FOREVER to get new releases from this dynamic author. 
 
Source: NAL Hardcover
        
Would I recommend? : Yes, I ALWAYS recommend this author!
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment