Sunday, March 22, 2015

I Am Pilgrim: A Thriller by Terry Hayes




Book: I Am Pilgrim: A Thriller

Author: Terry Hayes

Release date (if applicable): Released

Synopsis: Five people viciously murdered in different parts of the world. All five have one thing in common and it is the job of one man to find out what.

My rating: 5 Stars

My opinion: This book was just damned good. It started from page one and was intense until the last page. I am always a bit apprehensive when I say this given Hollywood, but I can't wait to see this turned into a movie.

This book is well constructed, well written and engaging to the reader.

A word of warning. This book is graphic. When I say graphic, I mean graphic. Be forewarned, so if you are a sensitive soul, you might want to pass.

Source:  Publisher for review

Would I recommend? : I have recommended this book too many times to count.

Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment