Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Sweet Eats for All by Allyson Kramer



Book: Sweet Eats for All

Author: Allyson Kramer

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: A collection of approximately 250 dessert recipes for those following a gluten free/vegan diet. Yes, you can have healthy sweets!

My rating: 5 Stars

My opinion: I have to say that I could not believe the beauty that was in this cookbook. Ms. Kramer presented stunning desserts that are both gluten free and vegan friendly. 

I will admit that I was cynical, but intrigued about how appealing the recipes in this book could truly be, but I found that there were numerous recipes I would make. I'll admit it...when I am wrong...I am wrong!

Easy to follow recipes, partnered with beautiful photos of finished goods. The cover says it all!

Source: Publisher for review through Netgalley

Would I recommend? : I have recommended this book to numerous people who are on special diets either by necessity or choice. 


Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment